After their 2018 acquisition of Hubdoc, Xero has been focused on the ease of capturing your data/bills and receipts from clients and syncing the data into the Xero systems. From 18 March 2020 the Hubdoc software will be included in all Xero Starter, Standard, and Premium plans at no extra charge.
When you use Hubdoc and Xero together, you can save time, scale your practice, and build stronger relationships with your small business clients.
Xero acquiring Hubdoc creates a number of benefits for clients including:
- Invoices and important documents from companies including banks and online suppliers (e.g. Bunnings, Telstra, Optus, Officeworks etc.) are automatically sent to your Hubdoc inbox.
- Clients can send invoices/receipts into Hubdoc email account. Hubdoc matches the amounts on the receipts to transactions in the clients’s Xero bank feed. You can “Seamlessly sync documents and their data to Xero for one-click reconciliation and audit-proofed books”.
- It is mobile friendly, so you can take a photo of receipts on your phone with the Hubdoc app.
- Able to fetch historical bills & statements from the above listed companies.
- The seamless integration drastically decreases the time required for compliance preparation as information is centralised to access.
- Peace of mind, bank-level security and protection to guard against potential data breach.
- All documents are immediately saved in the cloud, which has unlimited storage for client’s data.
Cloud-based businesses and accountants across Australia are excited for these new developments, as the smooth integration of your records has the potential for drastic time savings – all for no additional expense!
Please find a demonstration here.