Tax strategies for you and your business
Taxation law is complex and constantly changing. DFK Benjamin King Money provides clients with extensive, specialist experience and leading edge advice in all areas of taxation. High quality tax solutions are tailored to the client’s specific circumstances.
The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) has significantly stepped up its audit program. We provide clients selected for audit by the ATO with the strategies and technical support needed to effectively manage the process.
Goods & Services Tax (GST)
Resolving GST non-compliance issues can be complicated and costly. Our experienced team can review accounting systems to ensure full compliance with GST responsibilities, and therefore avoid the need to rectify costly mistakes.
Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
CGT has seen many changes over time, making it crucial for you to get perceptive leading-edge advice. We constantly keep pace with the latest legislation, rulings and announcements to ensure you make informed decisions. In particular we offer advice on:
- The purchase or disposal of property
- Buying or selling a business or shares
- Establishing a business structure.
Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
FBT applies to any employer who provides non-cash benefits to their employees (and their associates). Our services ensure compliance with FBT and include:
- FBT obligations
- Effective salary sacrificing arrangements
- Maximising medical and not–for-profit industry FBT concessions.
There are many state-based taxes that may impact on business affairs or personal investments. We offer advice to guide you through these taxes before entering into any transactions.
Further advice for businesses
- Employee remuneration and share plan packages
- Corporate restructures
- Mergers and acquisitions
- R&D expenditure concessions
- Export market development grants
- Succession planning
- Payroll tax
- State taxes and duties
- Tax and transactions between related international parties (transfer pricing).
Further advice for individuals
- Tax compliance and tax audit management
- Tax advice for proposed investments
- Tax reform issues (including consolidations)
- The taxation of trusts
- Tax effective structures
- Advice for overseas residents and expatriates
- International tax issues
- Superannuation and estate planning
- Private company loan advice
- State taxes and duties.