Expert advice for your corporation
DFK Benjamin King Money helps clients ensure company statutory requirements are met. We use specialist software programs to prepare and lodge Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) documents and ensure all your Corporate Secretarial duties are taken care of.
Your evolving business
Needs change as businesses grow and evolve. We help clients make the right decisions at the right time thanks to our expertise in valuations, due diligence, taxation, accounting, finance and corporate advice. We always empower clients to make the best decisions possible.
Our services include:
• Auditing and accounting / corporate secretarial work for private companies. The demands on auditors are high due to increased compliance and restrictions on incumbent auditors providing tax and accounting assistance.
• Helping company secretaries and in-house accountants with the complexities of International Financial Reporting Standards in the production of half-yearly and annual financial statements.
• Helping companies undertaking domestic and international acquisitions. We are highly experienced in commercial, financial and taxation due diligence services and provide clients with a full understanding of the target entity prior to settlement.
• Transaction services – undertaking business mergers, acquisitions and sales to ensure the most beneficial outcome.
• Interim and part-time Chief Financial Officer (CFO) roles for companies which require additional financial knowledge, but without the expense of a full-time CFO
• Advice and assistance with corporate restructures.