BKM Audit Services Pty Ltd. is committed to providing premium audit and assurance services. We have a highly skilled and enthusiastic team dedicated to meeting this commitment.
We provide independent and impartial advice, while ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory requirements and accounting standards. Often viewed with suspicion, audits have real benefits. Clients can be reassured accounts are reliable and the business is running with transparency and efficiently.
Audits are usually undertaken to explore areas of concern identified within businesses. These concerns may fall within the scope of a statutory audit, or be raised as part of the process of doing business.
Key Points of Difference
- We offer the quality of a big firm with the level of care of a small firm – we make it happen for you
- We have very experienced and qualified personnel – you have direct access to key personnel
- We pride ourselves on strong personal relationships – you get a professional partnership
- We achieve a significant understanding of your operations – you get quality solutions and expert advice
Committed to meeting your needs and expectations
When providing Audit and Assurance Services we commit to meeting your needs and expectations. We:
- Deliver a high quality Audit and Assurance service in an agreed time-frame.
- Use up to date technology to plan, document and complete the engagement.
- Communicate openly to ensure both parties understand their roles in the audit process.
- Ensure the highest level of confidentiality and fulfil all ethical responsibilities.
- Maintain ongoing staff training to keep abreast of all accounting and auditing standard changes.
- Assign qualified staff with specific and relevant experience to complete engagements efficiently in a well-planned manner.
- Provide you with a resource you can confidently rely on.
- Provide you with a resource that works effectively with your management.
- Provide reporting and briefing documentation and conduct regular reviews to ensure our approach is most suitable for the specific engagement.
Identifying new opportunities for your business
The audit and assurance service we deliver is not limited to addressing standard compliance or statutory requirements. Once your audit and assurance process is completed, we have gained a thorough understanding of your business and operations. We take this knowledge and combine it with our expertise to identify opportunities to make genuine, cost-saving improvements to your organisation, systems or business operations.
We’ve got everything covered
We offer the follow external auditing services:
- Statutory audits
- Trust account audits
- AFS licensee audits
- Debtors and stock audits.
As well as the following internal auditing services:
- Due diligence reviews
- Risk management
- Management reviews and assurance
- Systems reviews
- In-house internal audit roles and resources
- Fraud investigation and control
- Advice on accounting policies and accounting and auditing standards.